High-Performance, Integrated Security Solutions for Global Organizations and Providers of All Sizes
Create a security-driven network that is fully integrated and automated to spot and prevent breaches. The Fortinet Security Fabric suite of products is considered an economical but powerful alternative to Cisco.
It combines high-availability unified authentication and unified policy enforcement. Its VoIP products, for example, are unified with its switches and APs for simplified management. FortiGate Enterprise Firewall delivers the automation, scale and performance level needed to protect campus, branch, data center, internal networking and multi-cloud environments.
Fortinet's solutions include:
- Next-Generation Firewalls
- Secure SD-WAN
- Crypto VPNs
- Secure Web Gateway
- Management & Analytics
Endpoint and Device Protection
FortiGuard Security Services
Know Your Vulnerabilities – Get the Facts About Your Network Security
Secure network architectures need to constantly evolve to keep up with the latest advanced persistent threats. There are two ways to find out if your solution isn’t keeping up—wait for a breach to happen or run validation tests.
A Fortinet Cyber Threat Assessment can help you better understand:
- Security Risk – which application vulnerabilities are being used to attack your network, which malware/botnets were detected, what phishing attacks are making it through your defenses and which devices are “at risk”— for security breach probability.
- Productivity – which peer-to-peer, social media, instant messaging, and other apps are running—for application visibility control as well as what spam, newsletters or adult content may be bothering your email.
- Utilization and Performance – what is your throughput, session, and bandwidth usage requirements during peak hours—for the network, email system and critical applications.
About our Assessment
- Quick: Less than 7 days of monitoring
- Easy: No interruption to your infrastructure
- Comprehensive: Security, Productivity and Performance
- No Cost
Get your free email risk assessment from Trifecta Networks by contacting us today at 1-866-771-9785 or by filling out the contact form.
See What Customers are Saying About Fortinet
Fortinet secures some of the largest enterprise, service provider, and government organizations around the world.