Gencom 25G Transceivers
Gencom provides high quality 25G transceivers for network, server, and storage systems. These transceivers are specifically coded to be 100% compatible with the original manufacturer hardware. Each product is subject to in depth qualification and testing to ensure that it will perform to the demands of rigorous technology environments.
This includes rigorous testing for both product quality and compatibility coding. Items are engineered to meet ISO, RoHS, and MSA certifications and meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- OEM Equivalent Quality
- OEM Equivalent Compatibility
- We support every OEM, speed, and form-factor
- 100% Compatible with its intended environment
- Gencom transceivers and code are tested in their intended network environment for full compatibility and Quality Assurance in-house which includes 100 testing systems
- Compliant with Multi-Sourcing Agreement (MSA)
- Conform to IEEE 802.3z standard
- Custom EPROM Programming
- Lifetime Replacement Warranty
- Compatible optics that plug into your devices DO NOT VOID the OEM warranty as they are protected by The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (P.L. 93-637) and sections 1 and 2 of The Sherman Anti-Trust Act
Transceiver Profile - SFP
SFP28 stands for Small Form-Factor Pluggable 28. It is the third generation of the SFP interconnect systems designed for 25G performance per the IEEE 802.3by specification. The SFP28 is an enhanced version of SFP+, but is designed for 25G signal transmission. The SFP28 has the same common form factor as the SFP+, but supports 25Gbps electrical interfaces per channel. These transceivers are used to connect switches and routers to the network. SFP28 modules are hot-pluggable which allows them to be plugged into a SFP28 port without shutting down the system. There are several types of SFP28 range options which allow for a wide variety of combinations on a port-by-port basis. SFP28 utilizes an LC fiber interface.
Form Factor Details
- Backwards compatible with SFP+
- 25GB with LC Connectors
- These work in SFP+ ports! Pay as you grow
- x25G breakouts for QSFP28 or 25G to 25G
- OEM Compatible with Cisco, HPE, Aruba, Arista, Juniper, Brocade, Dell Force10, Avaya, IBM, Extreme, Linksys, and 90+ more
25G Server to Switch Connection
1. SFP-25G-SR-S-GT 25GBASE-SR SFP28 Module MMF Cisco Compatible
2. GT-LCLCDM4A-5M LC/LC Duplex Multimode OM4 50/125, OFNR Riser 2.0mm Bend-Insensitive Zipcord Cable Aqua- 5M
3. SFP-25G-SR-S-GT 25GBASE-SR SFP28 Module MMF Cisco Compatible
Meeting and Exceeding the Standards
Did you know system manufacturers such as Cisco do not build the transceivers and cables that they supply?
Instead, these items are purchased from global contract manufacturers.These items are then labeled, coded, packaged and sold at astronomically inflated prices.
Gencom is labeled, coded and packaged to meet or exceed the specification of the product provided by the manufacturer at a fraction of the price.
Each item is subject to in-depth qualification and testing to ensure that it will be 100% compatible with the OEM solution, and will accommodate the demands of the most rigorous technology environments.