Accessories - Delivering Simplicity to Your Infrastructure
Often overlooked, but no less critical to a successful hardware deployment, is everything needed to secure it, patch it and keep it neatly organized.
Choose Gencom components for the most efficient running, best-looking and easiest to troubleshoot installations. Racks, patch panels and innovative cable management solutions all come with a Lifetime Warranty.
Rely on your Trifecta Networks team to help you avoid any design decisions that may result in poor performance, which can lead to overcrowded, overheated and poorly organized network closets, server rooms or data centers. The all-too-likely outcome of that is downtime for your operation.
Racks, Cabinets, and Enclosures
- 2 and 4 post open-frame racks available in steel and aluminum
- Floor standing and wall mount (fixed and swing-out)
- Fixed and adjustable depth
- Seismic rated racks
- Networking, server and colocation configured cabinets
- Wall mount fixed and swing-out cabinets w/glass or mesh doors
- Keyed, combination and electronic locks
- Seismic rated and environmental cabinets
- 2 and 4 post fixed and sliding shelves (.5U to 4U and 25 to 150+ pound weight capacity)
- Keyboard trays sliding and fixed
- 2U, 3U and 4U locking drawers
- 1U, 2U, 3U and 4U blanking panels
- 27U PlenaFill scalable blanking panels
- Telescopic chimney and heat containment systems
- Brush strips and grommets
- Air diversion kits for manufacturer specific switches and routers
- In rack and exterior mount fan kits
Wireless AP Enclosures
- Ceiling tile enclosures and mounts for all brands of Wireless APs
- Hard cap enclosures with key lock
- Ceiling and wall mount bubble style
- Horizontal wall mount
- Indoor/outdoor polycarbonate, steel, and aluminum enclosures with clear/solid doors and options for temperature control and power
- D-Ring Style with and without saddles – 1u and 2u
Enclosed Finger Duct Style with and without cable pass through openings 1u and 2u single and double sided
Gencom Zero U Switch and Patch Panel Cable Management Bars
- Gain valuable rack U space by eliminating conventional horizontal management panels
- Improve airflow
- Easily read cable labels
- Works with Cat5e, Cat6 (including 28 AWG Cat6), Cat6a and fiber cables
- Available in 24 and 48 port versions with a 3” or 5” offset
Cable Wraps and Ties
- Hook and loop and Velcro brand rolls and straps in multiple sizes and colors
- Nylon cable ties, ties with screw mount and releasable in various lengths and colors
- Plenum rated available
Meeting and Exceeding the Standards
Did you know system manufacturers such as Cisco do not build the transceivers and cables that they supply?
Instead, these items are purchased from global contract manufacturers.These items are then labeled, coded, packaged and sold at astronomically inflated prices.
Gencom is labeled, coded and packaged to meet or exceed the specification of the product provided by the manufacturer at a fraction of the price.
Each item is subject to in-depth qualification and testing to ensure that it will be 100% compatible with the OEM solution, and will accommodate the demands of the most rigorous technology environments.