Be an Office Hero
Ever notice IP phones, routers, switches, servers, and cables laying around the office not being utilized? Taking a moment to let the IT administrator know that they can make the company money by simply picking up the phone and calling one of our IT asset recovery specialists at 1-866-771-9785.
Contact Us Today
The Superpower of Savings
Selling your surplus and decommissioned networking equipment to Trifecta has more benefits. It may be time to upgrade your network. Well, we have great news. You can apply that equipment as a credit towards the purchase of any IT equipment.
It gets even better. We will pay you for your excess equipment outright. Not only do you receive working capital, you also benefit from eliminating the cost of storing or maintaining unutilized IT hardware. With our market knowledge, we can quickly provide you with written offers on your surplus, un-used or retired data center, campus or office IT assets from almost every major technology manufacturer.
Examples of Types of Common Equipment we Buy
- Cisco – ASA Firewalls, Catalyst Switches, IP Phones, Nexus Switches, Routers, UCS servers, Line Cards, Interface Modules & Components, and Access Points
- Juniper Networks – Switches, SRX routers, MX Series Routers, M Series Routers, E Series Routers, T Series Routers, Application Accelerators, and NetScreen Security Devices.
- Avaya – IP Phones
- HPE – ProLiant servers and ProCurve switches
- Arista – Network Switches
- Extreme Networks – Summit Switches, BlackDiamond switches, K-series Switches, and S-Series Switches.
- IBM & Dell - Servers
Who sells to Trifecta Networks?
Our customers range from small and medium-sized businesses to campuses and distribution centers, all the way up to data centers. We have the experience and connections to provide quick turnarounds in liquidating assets. We have access to over 20,000 trading partners to get you the highest return on your investment.