Are you a sales winner and ready for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for technology??!! Are you self-motivated and results driven? If so, we are interested in speaking with you! In this role, you will enjoy with a fun, competitive team, selling technology products and solutions to IT professionals.
Trifecta Networks is looking for the next Trifecta sales Rhino that will be responsible for delivering exceptional service to his/her clients. That means becoming an expert in our services and product portfolio, leveraging in-house technical resources for assistance with the end goal of delivering a world class customer service experience and meeting/ exceeding sales targets! (Feel free to ask us what a sales “Rhino” is)
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a passion for being an impact player. He/she applies a solution selling approach, with a proven selling methodology, resulting in overachieving success. The candidate will also demonstrate the ability to develop long term customer relationships. Did we mention the unlimited earnings potential??!! If this sounds like you, and you bring a positive winning mindset to the table, we want to talk with you!
- Call on targeted prospects to initiate conversations surrounding their current and future IT needs
- Identify and “smart prospect” target companies to realize new business opportunities and build a sustainable pipeline
- Skillfully build interest and create qualified opportunities with new prospects
- Ability to identify customer’s needs and in turn provide a custom solution
- Has relationship management as a top skill
- Ability to forecast accurately based on gross margin
- Maintain accurate and timely contact activity data in Trifecta’s sales automation tool
- Participate in product training workshops and/or other training initiatives
- Provide customer feedback and industry trends to company leadership
- Live by Trifecta’s 5 core values everyday with a positive attitude
- Uphold the mission of Trifecta Networks by delivering exceptional value and support for the entire IT Lifecycle from equipment, procurement, deployment, maintenance and disposal
- Assume additional responsibilities as required (aka team player mentality)
The statements outlined above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work currently required. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- Must have a minimum 3 years of sales experience in a quota bearing position
- Must be coachable and be able to apply new concepts quickly
- Must be comfortable using the telephone for a portion of sales activity
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to grow professionally
- Ability to organize and manage multiple, while demonstrating strong attention to detail, appreciation of deadlines, and commitment to follow-up is essential
- Positive winning attitude, team player, and a passion for delighting Customers
- Ability to work in fast paced, changing environment
- Must be persistent and resilient
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have reasonable commute of no more that 1 hour from Office location
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization by our Company for this position now or in the future
About Trifecta Networks:
Trifecta Networks is a global provider of IT Solutions headquartered in Tampa, FL, with a satellite office in Syracuse, NY. We’ve been in business for nearly two decades, focused on helping our customers drive efficiency and savings with no trade-off on quality as it relates to their IT infrastructure investments. We differentiate vs. the competition with an unwavering focus on the customer experience and on developing long-term partnerships with our customers and vendors. We are a sales driven organization where every aspect of the business is designed around the customer experience and supporting the sales organization’s ability to deliver on our promise of hyper-responsive, reliable service grounded on deep technical expertise. Our business is organized across the four main stages of the IT lifecycle:
- IT Solution Provider (hardware): based on a hybrid approach blending the best of both new and certified pre-owned (CPO) infrastructure hardware that delivers quality at a discount and allows our customers to stretch budgets and do more with less
- Professional Field Services: highly specialized professional services and project management that support equipment from deployment through decommissioning allowing customers to focus on running their business
- 3rd Party Maintenance: designed for legacy IT infrastructure equipment, our customizable, low-cost alternatives to OEM support contracts ensure customers pay only for what they need
- IT Asset Disposition: when equipment has reached the end of its useful life for one organization, Trifecta’s ITAD capabilities allow for hassle free and secure removal, certified data destruction and either remarketing or recycling. If equipment can be remarketed, Trifecta pays top dollar which can be used to offset the cost of the new equipment coming in and therefore increase overall ROI on IT infrastructure investments
Trifecta views its people as its best asset and as a result, there’s an extraordinary focus on developing a world class culture focused on teamwork, customer service, accountability and fun. Our goal is to make Trifecta the absolute best place any of us has ever worked.
Our culture is based on these core values:
- Deliver What You Promise: Be reliable, be truthful and be accountable
- Care for Others: Treat others how you’d like to be treated
- Take Pride in all You Do: Commit to excellence, take ownership – be solution oriented
- Have Some Freaking Fun: Life is short, work can be fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Build Lasting Relationships: We are in the relationship business, we’re here for the long haul
Tampa, Florida, United States
What we bring to you:
At Trifecta Networks, sales are our drive, but fun with our team is required. We offer a modern, sleek work environment with your favorite tunes in the background. We enjoy regular happy hours, and catered lunch!
We offer a generous compensation package, including the opportunity for:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for quarterly and yearly performance-based rewards
- Full medical with dental and vision with Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability
As a condition of employment, upon offer, candidates will be required to participate in a background check and complete a pre-employment drug screen.
Equal Employment Opportunity
- Trifecta Networks is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Tags: marketing coordinator