At Trifecta, we believe operations are the backbone of the company. The warehouse associate position is an excellent position for anyone passionate about quality and providing customers with a buying experience like no other. Are you a reliable, detail-oriented team player? Are you itching to join a fast-paced, dynamic company that’s growing and has a bright future? If so, we are interested in speaking with you!
The Warehouse Painters’ primary responsibility is to perform paint operations, including maintaining technical equipment needed to complete the job, prepping, sanding, and painting. This position will also act as the warehouse floater in downtime, helping in receiving, finishing, picking, packing, and shipping departments.
- Process inbound customer returns (RMA)
- Perform paint operations, including prepping, sanding, and painting
- Maintain technical equipment needed to perform paint operations
- Perform minor repairs
- Other duties and/or special projects as assigned
Education and/or Experience:
- High School or general education degree (GED) or one (1) to two (2) years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English using various communication methods (electronic and/or verbal communication methodologies); ability to communicate clearly and concisely across organizational levels; ability to analyze and interpret complex business and/or technical trade documents; ability to research and write product procedure documents.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to deal with problems in everyday situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
- Ability to embrace and manage change
- Ability to multi-task
Work Schedule/Hours and Travel Requirements:
- Monday – Friday: 9 am to 6 pm; occasionally some extended month-end work is required
- No travel is needed for this position
About Trifecta Networks
Trifecta Networks is a global provider of IT Solutions headquartered in Tampa, FL, with a satellite office in Syracuse, NY. We have been in business for nearly two decades, focused on helping our customers drive efficiency and savings with no trade-off on quality as it relates to their IT infrastructure investments. We differentiate vs. the competition with an unwavering focus on the customer experience and on developing long-term partnerships with our customers and vendors. We are a sales driven organization where every aspect of the business is designed around the customer experience and supporting the sales organization’s ability to deliver on our promise of hyper-responsive, reliable service grounded on deep technical expertise. Our business is organized across the four main stages of the IT lifecycle:
- IT Solution Provider (hardware): based on a hybrid approach blending the best of both new and certified pre-owned (CPO) infrastructure hardware that delivers quality at a discount and allows our customers to stretch budgets and do more with less
- Professional Field Services: highly specialized professional services and project management that support equipment from deployment through decommissioning allowing customers to focus on running their business
- 3rd Party Maintenance: designed for legacy IT infrastructure equipment, our customizable, low-cost alternatives to OEM support contracts ensure customers pay only for what they need
- IT Asset Disposition: when equipment has reached the end of its useful life for one organization, Trifecta’s ITAD capabilities allow for hassle free and secure removal, certified data destruction and either remarketing or recycling. If equipment can be remarketed, Trifecta pays top dollar which can be used to offset the cost of the new equipment coming in and therefore increase overall ROI on IT infrastructure investments
Trifecta views its people as its best asset and as a result, there is an extraordinary focus on developing a world class culture focused on teamwork, customer service, accountability and fun. Our goal is to make Trifecta the absolute best place any of us has ever worked.
Our culture is based on these core values
- Deliver What You Promise: Be reliable, be truthful and be accountable
- Care for Others: Treat others how you’d like to be treated
- Take Pride in all You Do: Commit to excellence, take ownership – be solution oriented
- Have Some Freaking Fun: Life is short, work can be fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Build Lasting Relationships: We are in the relationship business, we’re here for the long haul
What we bring to you
At Trifecta Networks, sales are our drive, but fun with our team is required. We offer a modern, sleek work environment with your favorite tunes in the background. We enjoy regular happy hours and catered lunch!
We offer a generous compensation package, including the opportunity for:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for quarterly and yearly performance-based rewards
- Full medical with dental and vision with Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability
As a condition of employment, upon offer, candidates will be required to participate in a background check and complete a pre-employment drug screen.
Equal Employment Opportunity
• Trifecta Networks is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
• Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.