Are you an experienced Solution Architect or Networking technical leader ready for your next challenge? Do you have a passion to work hard overlaying a technology sales team and Cisco CPO solution provider, to deliver-exceptional networking and technology products and services? Are you self-motivated, solutions oriented, driven but easy to get along with and full of positive energy? Are you seriously interested in working hard and doing what it takes and work with a great sales/operations team and great company? If so, we are interested in speaking with you!
The Solution Architect is a sales enablement overlay with three primary responsibilities: Cisco technical presales lead, technical sales partner to the sales team, and technical SME resource. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a keen balance of technical ability with the interpersonal skills to help sales, customers and prospects understand how the utilization of Trifecta’s technology can increase the value of their infrastructure. You will be responsible for partnering with the account management team to help drive sales within the existing customer base, as well as developing new business. This is the lead technical resource for Trifecta between the sales team, warehouse, lab, MSP, and the OEM/Disty partners. The Solution Architect is also responsible for the IT support in partnership with our Managed Services Provider on the tactical and strategic IT of Trifecta. This role will assist in technical certifications with our strategic OEM partners in our solution portfolio. Finally, this role is responsible for growing revenue of the Trifecta’s Cisco CPO and OEM portfolio through overlaying the sales team, customer, and engagement team technically. The Solution Architect reports to the EVP.
- Technical presales leader to drive sales to meet and exceed sales revenue and profitability
- Consults with both sales and external clients in assessing needs and providing Advanced technical support on complex technology requests via conference call, e-mail and occasionally will client face
- Supporting the sales organization on the technical Cisco portfolio for quotes and solution both presales and post sales. Technical lead on BOM development on switches, routers, wireless, edge and campus products, configuration, and interoperability
- Ensures that all sales team members are supported for technical questions, BOMs, customer calls and deals
- Lead technical resource for Trifecta for our internal technology, product, and services. Personally, oversee and partner with our outsourced MSP relationships and Trifecta IT infrastructure
- Engagement with OEMs and distribution on products, software and solutions for successful engagement and sales for Trifecta
- Partner with services to technically assist in scoping, sizing, and estimating efforts for services engagements
- Partnering sales management, business development and marketing for strategic activities to grow Trifecta
- Technical and solution training for new reps and continued technical training for existing sales reps
- Attain key technical certifications around our key OEM partnerships and networking focus
- Technical assistance on current and future offerings including Microsoft CSP, Cloud and other related offerings
- Assist in the constant educate our customers about Trifecta’s products and services and their benefits
- Experience with the current and past Cisco Networking portfolio is a must. High focus on switches, routers, wireless, edge and campus products, configuration, and interoperability with ability to leverage OEM data sheets to answers questions real time for the sales organization
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Cisco presales, solution architecture, IT solutions, product sales or technology industry. Demonstrated excellence in basic & advanced network architectures, systems infrastructure, troubleshooting and technical problem-solving.
- Experience with DNS, OSI level, stacking, optics, line cards, IP and other networking and telecom technologies
- Experience and knowledge with the internal IT areas in partnership with MSP to maintain, protect and support a growing technology organization
- Prior experience with Server hardware, Server OS, DNS, DHCP, CME, UCS, VoIP, SCCP, SIP, ATA, PBX, FTP/TFTP, Firewalls, Routing, Switching, VLAN, Wireless, PoE, IOS, configuration, Licensing, and VMware added pluses
- Experience in a pre-sale’s environment, working directly with account management teams to help create new business as well as serving existing customers.
- Prior experience leading the scoping, developing and delivery of technology solutions internally or externally through value added resellers
- Cisco CCNA or similar level of competency. Certifications in A+ Net+, JNCIA, CCNA, CCNA: Voice, CCNA: Wireless, CCNP, and/or various sales and support based certification for the varying product lines would be added pluses
- Experience with products, solutions and BOM development for Juniper, Palo Alto, Extreme, Fortinet, Ruckus, Brocade and others a plus
- Demonstrated ability to function in dynamic environments, whether leading or following
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments
- Excellent communication skills — you will interact with customers and cross- functional teammates regularly
- Strong technical overview, presentations, and other customer-facing engagements
- Excellent time management and organization skills along with managing multiple initiatives
About Trifecta Networks
Trifecta Networks is a global provider of IT Solutions headquartered in Tampa, FL, with a satellite office in Syracuse, NY. We have been in business for nearly two decades, focused on helping our customers drive efficiency and savings with no trade-off on quality as it relates to their IT infrastructure investments. We differentiate vs. the competition with an unwavering focus on the customer experience and on developing long-term partnerships with our customers and vendors. We are a sales driven organization where every aspect of the business is designed around the customer experience and supporting the sales organization’s ability to deliver on our promise of hyper-responsive, reliable service grounded on deep technical expertise. Our business is organized across the four main stages of the IT lifecycle:
- IT Solution Provider (hardware): based on a hybrid approach blending the best of both new and certified pre-owned (CPO) infrastructure hardware that delivers quality at a discount and allows our customers to stretch budgets and do more with less
- Professional Field Services: highly specialized professional services and project management that support equipment from deployment through decommissioning allowing customers to focus on running their business
- Maintenance Solutions: designed for legacy IT infrastructure equipment, our customizable, low-cost alternatives to OEM support contracts ensure customers pay only for what they need
- IT Asset Disposition: when equipment has reached the end of its useful life for one organization, Trifecta’s ITAD capabilities allow for hassle free and secure removal, certified data destruction and either remarketing or recycling. If equipment can be remarketed, Trifecta pays top dollar which can be used to offset the cost of the new equipment coming in and therefore increase overall ROI on IT infrastructure investments
Trifecta views its people as its best asset and as a result, there is an extraordinary focus on developing a world class culture focused on teamwork, customer service, accountability and fun. Our goal is to make Trifecta the absolute best place any of us has ever worked.
Our culture is based on these core values
- Deliver What You Promise: Be reliable, be truthful and be accountable
- Care for Others: Treat others how you’d like to be treated
- Take Pride in all You Do: Commit to excellence, take ownership – be solution oriented
- Have Some Freaking Fun: Life is short, work can be fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously
- Build Lasting Relationships: We are in the relationship business, we’re here for the long haul
- Full time at our Oldsmar, Florida (Required in office)
- Position Type: Full-time
What we bring to you
At Trifecta Networks, sales are our drive, but fun with our team is required. We offer a modern, sleek work environment with your favorite tunes in the background. We enjoy regular happy hours, and daily lunch is on us!
We offer a generous compensation package, including the opportunity for:
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for quarterly and yearly performance-based rewards
- Full medical with dental and vision with Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Long- and short-term disability
As a condition of employment, upon offer, candidates will be required to participate in a background check and complete a pre-employment drug screen.
Equal Employment Opportunity
• Trifecta Networks is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
• Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Tags: Solution Architect, Pre-Sales Networking Engineer, Pre-Sales Technical Architect, Network SE, Technology, Technology Sales, Director of IT, Director of Pre-Sales, Cisco SE, Cisco Network Architect, Cisco Network Engineer.